Standard Portrait Session – $400
- Two hour photo session
- All photos touched up with basic editing
- Several of the best photos with highly stylized editing
- All of your photos in high resolution, edited and stylized on a disc
- Multiple outfits and locations if desired
Family Photo Session – $400
- Photo session for 2-4 people
- Each additional person is $25
- All photos touched up with basic editing, and some highly stylized.
- Printing rights and downloadable gallery
Creative Styled Photo Session – $400
- Creative photo session
- All photos in high resolution
- Contact me with your ideas! I would love to make those dreams come to life!
I love senior portrait sessions and other opportunities to explore your unique individuality! It’s fun to meander off into the woods or fields or beach, and to enjoy the outdoors and capture you in a fun and comfortable environment.
I use natural light photography, and the best moments are when we catch a spontaneous moment with the setting sun on your shoulders. You will look back on your senior photos for years to come, and I want to help to transcribe this season of your life through photographs that both you and your family will love and cherish, and which everyone will agree that these images are truly you.
Starts at $2500 for 4 hours
- Your photos, edited with full printing rights
- With longer weddings (6+ hours) we will include a second photographer (my husband, who is an excellent photographer in his own right), to capture your wedding in full.
Your wedding is carefully designed to be such an amazing occasion, and I’m excited to be there with you, capturing every sweet and beautiful moment.
Do we travel? Heck yes!! Please ask, if you are considering a destination wedding or engagement, and we can brainstorm and come up with a price and package that helps suit your needs.
Photos in beautiful locations is my passion, and we find travel and lovely locations make for relaxed and wonderful portraits, so we would love to make this happen for you.
Photo Session Information
If you are interested in scheduling a portrait photo session, here’s a bit of what you can expect.
I have a very laid-back style. On a typical shoot, there is a lot of carefree wandering, exploring, and enjoying the outdoors. I love relaxed, candid-type shots, but will also suggest poses and give tips as we go along.
I love outdoor sessions in and around Pensacola Florida, but would also welcome the opportunity to explore new areas around the Gulf Coast. There are a variety of settings and locations from which to choose, every one of which will influence the look and feel of the photos.
So please let me know if you have specific ideas or preferences! I enjoy and prefer working together make you and your fiancé, spouse, or family look the best.
Of course, due to the rainy nature of Florida in general, the weather may sometimes give cause to reschedule a photo session, especially during the fall and winter months. I’ll be in close contact with you in the days leading up to the photo shoot.
For portrait sessions, feel free to bring as many outfits and accessories as you’d like. Just know that more outfit changes and multiple locations take more time, and we’ll generally keep it to about two hours.
I also offer packages which include your makeup professionally done! Just let me know what you’re interested in and we’ll figure it out together.